Reaches final part of the first draft for Book 4, gets nominated for 6 Blog and Instagram Tags!!!
It always happens when you are really busy and excited about a project. My writing speeds up near the end. The last week I wrote 5 times more than usual, and had to remind myself what sleep was. It really is like reading the final pages of a book, you just want to know how the story ends.
It’s catch up time and I would like to thank Claire @brizzlelassbooks for the nomination. She has a fantastic review blog with books I need to add to my wish list 🙂 So here goes!
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I am fueled by tea. A nice english breakfast tea is the best for cold weather.
2. Biscuits go really well with tea. I especially like dunking them in the cup 🙂
3. I do have a desk, but I prefer writing on my laptop while sitting on the couch.
4. I taught the cat how to use the backspace button and delete words. This was not intentional 😦
5. I listen to a recording of rain while it is raining outside. You never can be too careful with setting ambience.
6. I forget when I am wearing headphones with a cord attached to the laptop. Especially when I have to reach over for the dictionary 😛
7. I buy books to stock up the bookshelf. It also doubles as a library, you never know when a friend wants to borrow one.
8. I read more than one book at a time. It’s like visiting old friends, I pack them in a small carry basket so I know where to find them.
9. I only bend a book partway when reading. It helps to protect the spine.
10. I use random pieces of paper as bookmarks. A ‘to do’ list, receipt or envelope are all useful for finding the right page.
Thank you for the nomination 🙂