I have been nominated for this award by Romana @ ABookNerd. Thank you 🙂 She has a wonderful blog!
The last week has been rather chaotic and exciting all at the same time. The books arrived, I only ordered ten and they flew around the world so fast! They will soon be the most travelled books at this rate. This was totally unexpected and I appreciate the enthusiasm. The last thing I remembered to do was practice the author signature 😛
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
15 10 0 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog. (I am happy to be nominated, but prefer not to pass it on.)
Um, okay 7 facts now let me think…
- Did you know that at night you see in black and white, then your mind fills the colour in? When I was young I would go out into the garden at night and see everything in… you guessed it… black and white.
- I have written poetry for years, but… It is my sister who won a poetry award at school.
- After keeping my room tidy for a whole week my mother let me paint my room. So I painted the ceiling and then the room.
- My first cat, Sam, thought it was fun to roll down the hill over and over again. Each time he would bump into me and interrupt my writing with a look that said ‘Oh, I didn’t see you there.’
- At university a friend who was studying a computing course asked me to play a game of chess. I hadn’t played for a while and won much to the amusement of everyone else watching.
- I have an accidental habit of separating metal toy mind teasers (the type that connect and then you have to figure out how to separate the parts). I was visiting a friend and during the coversion managed to unlock five of these just by picking them up. My friend was not impressed because she had not been able to unlock any.
- Last of all… I am a tea drinker, I don’t think I could make it through the day without a nice cup of hot tea 🙂